Sunday, November 24, 2013

DIY: Your own photo album




Hello, Today I will show you how to do this easy DIY Photo Album, I was going to make it as a calendar but I wanted something that I can use and enjoy, so I decided to make this photo or scrapbook album, I think it's a great idea for a gift spacialy that christmas is coming and you need some creative handmade gifts because i think it would mean a lot than an actual gift at any store.
Let's get started..




Things you'll need:
- Scissors
-2 Silver Chain holders
- printed papers
- CD Plastic bag ( Double side )



You will have to cut the paper to the right measurement..



Place the paper in the plastic bag, and put the chain holder after you finish organizing the plastics



And Finally decorate your album the way you want and share it with your friends.


xo
-AlGQ

No comments:

Post a Comment