Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lotus Milkshake Recipe


Hello, How's everyone doing?

it's been a week or two since last time I posted anything, I've been busy and lazy honestly :p.
So, As I was looking through my pictures I realized that I have so many things like DIY's and recipes and videos that I've made and haven't really posted them in my blog SOOOO.. I decided to share this with you.

[ The Lotus Milkshake Recipe ]







Here's what you'll need:

- 3 or 4 Spoons of lotus spread 
- 1 cup of milk




- 2 pieces of the lotus biscuit 


After you finish mixing everything together take one piece of lotus biscuit and sprinkle it over your drink.
Use Ice cubes while blending it, if you want it cold.
And that's about it.





Hope you enjoyed this recipe,
 And if you try it, make sure you mention me,
 I would love to see your responds.



-AlGQ
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment