Sunday, March 2, 2014

A week in the farm | أسبوع في المزرعة

Hello everyone




How is everyone doing after this short break ?:p
This is more of a vlog video of my recent visit to our farm, we had a one week break because it's "Kuwait National & Liberation Day" so me & my family decided to go to our farm away from everything just to enjoy the weather & enjoy this week, it wasn't really a whole week it was 6 days and that was it, but we did so much I couldn't take videos of most of the things that I done because it was either at night or my camera was dead, it's basically a quick video I like my videos very short, if you can't tell. haha :p
I took some awesome pictures that I will be uploading in instagram so stay tune for that.



Hope you enjoy this short video

xo
-AlGQ

No comments:

Post a Comment