Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cheesecake souse from Pick yo

Hello, How are you all ? 
hope everyone is doing great.
It's SUMMER and the weather is getting hot and all I want is something cold and refreshing to start my day.

Today I went to Pick yo I was really surprised that there wasn't so many people there and also I was very happy cause I didn't really have the time to wait..   so I ordered my 2 favorite souses, the Choco biscuit and chocolate, but I wanted something different on the top so as I was looking at the souse I realized that they have this Cheesecake souse that looks like Choco biscuit but a lighter color..  I got super excited to try it.
I don't know if it's a new souse or an old one, but it was my first time trying it, I actually like it, it's not very light as a taste, it has this thick texture.. it's like your eating a crushed biscuit, which i liked a lot.
You should give it a try and tell me what you think ;)!








xo
-AlGQ

No comments:

Post a Comment