Wednesday, June 4, 2014

How to decorate a simple gift | For him.

Hello everyone
Hope everyone is having a great day already.





Lately I've been loving the brown paper bag and all the designs that I've found in Pinterest and some of my favorite bloggers, so I came up with this idea of a simple gift for him { your brother, husband, friend.. } even your girl friends would love this.
And since the paper bag is a "paper" it was really hard for me to fold it in without it getting ribbed, so you need to be very careful while you do it.

Here is a video of how I did it and honestly it was really hard for me to film and focus the camera and do the steps, it took me a while, but I'm really happy with how the video came out. Enjoy




Let me know what you think, and what you would like to see in the future..
Hope you enjoy this post.


xo
-AlGQ

No comments:

Post a Comment