Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Turkey Shopping Haul 2013

Hello, So I came back from turkey and i got so many things from there and at the same time I've been seeing a lot of shopping hauls videos on YouTube and I thought I should do a video, I didn't want to at first because I didn't really get that many cool things, but I needed to update my YouTube channel and I had no DIY Ideas or any video ideas so I did this one, it's really short and you're probably not going to like the things that i got but I've been working really hard on this video because my video editor is kind of broke and wont save any long videos so I ended up with this short little one, so hope you enjoy & yeah thanks for watching..



P.s:
There is no clothes in this video only items of  DIY things





No comments:

Post a Comment