Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Best Of 2013



Hello, How is everyone doing, hope you all have a great start for this new year..
I've just uploaded a video on youtube about some of the amazing things that happened back in 2013.
It's the shortest video I've ever done not because I want to, no. But because my movie editor decided that it won't save the whole thing, I've tried so many times and I just had to finish this. so I uploaded it anyways.








It was one of the years that changed my life, I become healthier & I changed the way I live,it sound crazy but it is, I have more goals and more points I would like to accomplish, and I just love everything that happened in 2013, I'm really grateful for everything.

I don't have more words to say, but yeah I hope you enjoy the video.

xo
-AlGQ

No comments:

Post a Comment